Vivun is the world’s first AI-powered platform for PreSales, unlocking their strategic potential and driving product-field alignment between the technology, customers, and sales. Vivun helps PreSales leaders run their teams like a business by equipping them with the metrics they need. For the first time, PreSales teams have a single place to manage their work. Using Hero by Vivun®, organizations increase forecast accuracy by leveraging the technical conscience of every deal, find revenue by reviving dormant opportunities, and deliver winning products by tapping into the collective insights from the field. Vivun works with startups like Harness and Fivetran, growth companies like Seismic and Okta and global enterprises like Autodesk and Dell.
As a Data Engineer at Vivun, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the end to end workflows for AI / ML functionality of the Vivun SaaS Platform.
- Design, build and launch data sets, pipelines and ML models powering Vivun’s AI features in conjunction with the distributed engineering team
- Establish best practices for data warehousing and related services involving cloud infrastructure
- Work effectively within a global team
- Ensure security standards are upheld
Desired Skills & Experience
- MS in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or a related field
- 4+ years of industry experience.
- Expertise with AI / ML algorithms such as clustering, supervised and unsupervised learning and natural language processing
- Experience in SaaS environments: building, deploying and operating software in production reliably with no customer downtime
- Hands-on experience in deploying and operating in AWS
- Hands-on experience deploying software with a container solution like Docker
- Hands-on experience with an orchestration tool like Airflow
- API integration experience with 3rd party SaaS solutions
- Strong understanding of Unix / Linux
- Coding experience with Python. Kotlin experience preferred but not required
- Hands-on with SQL and noSQL databases
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Familiar with microservices development best practices
- A believer in Vivun’s core values: Don’t be greedy. Do the right thing. We, not me. Transparency. Be different.
- Experienced working in high growth startup environments: You have the ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context.
- Collaborative: You are ready to roll up your sleeves and create strategies that work across roles and departments to achieve company goals.
- A Clear Communicator: You effectively and positively present your informed opinions on strategy clearly to multiple teams and areas of expertise. You come with a solid rationale behind every decision you make, you understand the importance of listening as part of communication.
What You Will Have at Vivun:
- Competitive salary and full health benefits
- Stock Options at a well funded, pre-IPO company on a fast growth track
- Flexible work schedules and work from anywhere at a fully remote company
- Unlimited PTO with two weeks designated as “quiet period” each year
- An experienced team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish your goals