Are you a strong all round developer? Do you love technology? Are you a polyglot who can apply best practices, patterns, and principles to whatever language you are working on?
Spotzer is a fast paced, rapidly growing, global digital marketing business. We specialize in websites and digital marketing solutions for enterprise partners that have large databases of SMB customers, all of which are powered by our proprietary technology stack.
We are looking for a strong all round developer, who will take the lead in developing and diversifying our tech stack. You will be responsible for building and maintaining applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications and frameworks, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a passion for collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Are you passionate about the following?
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Sharing new ideas and techniques and methodologies
- Delivering quality through well written unit testing
- Modern front end prototyping and front end programming
- Build tools and automation of development techniques
- Solving problems. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it
Do you have?
- A good knowledge of C# and its ecosystems - our current systems are built using .net core, and some legacy apps in .net 4.5 C# MVC and WebAPI.
- Advanced knowledge of Databases/SQL – experience with Microsoft SQL Server essential / NOSQL dbs desirable
- Knowledge of NodeJS and ECMAScript
- Experience with client side frameworks like React, and AngularJS
- Experience with the AWS Ecosystem
- Extensive knowledge writing REST-based web-services
- Expertise in prototyping and rapid development
- Affinity with unit testing frameworks and TDD
- Familiarity with design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable and testable applications
You might also have?
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity setting up build environments / continuous integration tools (We use Azure devops currently)
- Any big data storage/search solutions like Redshift/Aurora/MariaDB/Elastic
- Experience with Message Queuing Technologies
- UX web and mobile experience
- Linux/Windows servers.
- Experience building multi tenanted applications and white labeled products
- Secret ninja table tennis/pool sharking skills
What we offer
- Experience working in a fun, dynamic, fast paced company
- A position where you have direct impact on the Development and Standards of Spotzer
- A working environment that offers the opportunity to develop yourself at a busy and exciting pace
- Young and vibrant team culture