We're looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
- Experience with infrastructure technologies (Terraform, Cloud Formation, Kubernetes, Kustomize, and Docker)
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Interested in working together with the Founders
- Passionate about learning new tools and keeping yourself up-to-date
- Willingness to communicate and share your knowledge with other team members
- Willingness to work in agile processes, like Scrum or Kanban
- Fluent in English
- You will be part of a self-organized, cross-functional team building a software platform
- Since our team is currently being developed from scratch, we need pragmatic engineers
- You are not only our 'code', you take responsibility for the whole product your team delivers
- You are curious and figure out how things work and how they should work for your product
- You bring your core expertise but are open to getting your hands dirty with different cloud infrastructure, on-prem or virtualized, DevOps, QA, and software architecture
- You have a problem-solving attitude
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way organizations use and share data.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Feel at home. Literally! We are remote work enthusiasts!
Want to write the history of artificial intelligence with us? Send us your application. We're excited to hear from you!