Salary Range: €25k – €45k | Equity: 0.0% – 0.1%
We're looking for an MLOps / Back-End Engineer who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
- Experience or interest to work with Go and/or Python languages
- Experience with infrastructure technologies (Kubernetes and Docker)
- Experience developing distributed systems and microservies architectures
- Unit, integration, and end-to-end tests are an essential part of your coding style
- Passionate about learning new tools and keeping yourself up-to-date
- Willingness to communicate and share your knowledge with other team members
- Willingness to work in agile processes, like Scrum or Kanban
- Fluent in English
- You will be part of a self-organized, cross-functional team building a data platform
- Since our team is currently being developed from scratch, we need pragmatic engineers
- You are not only our 'code', you take responsibility for the whole product your team delivers
- You are curious and figure out how things work and how they should work for your product
- You bring your core expertise but are open to getting your hands dirty with back-end, DevOps, QA, and customer success
- You have a problem-solving attitude
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way organizations use and share data.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Improve yourself. We only hire the best and make them even better.
- Feel at home. Literally! We are remote work enthusiasts!
- Feel it’s your own company. Besides salary, we offer stock options because we want you to be part of YData.