We're looking for a Data Science Advocate who will help us shape the way data scientists understand the preparation step, including privacy, explainability, and causality of their datasets.
- You will be the owner of the documentation
- You will create processes for content creation & delivery
- You will write blog posts, social media posts, white papers, and other materials
- You take initiative to write about tools, frameworks, processes, or AI in general
- You are curious about how things work and write about it
- Experience writing for a technical audience (data scientists, developers, programmers, system architects, or similar)
- Data Science / AI knowledge and/or willingness to learn
- Interested in being part of a promising startup
- Passionate about learning new tools and keeping yourself up-to-date
- Willingness to communicate and share your knowledge with others
- Fluent in English
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way organizations use and share data
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
Want to write the history of data science and artificial intelligence with us? Apply now!