We're looking for a Marketing Manager who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
- Experience working in small startups with limited resources
- Strong communication skills to internal and external audiences
- Creativity is something you leverage to get to talk with someone
- Experience or interest to work with Sales, Marketing, and Analytics tools
- Willingness to communicate and share your knowledge with other team members
- Since our team is currently being developed from scratch, we need pragmatic people
- Create a marketing strategy for YData's product, building out differentiated technical content and demonstration scenarios that enable thought leadership
- Lead efforts to market to technical practitioners by deeply understanding their needs and use cases
- Create messaging and user experiences that drive engagement, product usage, and retention
- Create content to support marketing campaigns, website pages, and in-product experiences for YData users
- Develop and test product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market and competitive insights, and product understanding
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, and Data Science teams to track product awareness, adoption, and engagement
- You will be part of a self-organized team
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way organizations use and share data.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Improve yourself. You can have fun at work at the same time you learn and improve yourself. We only hire the best and make them even better.
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Feel at home. Literally! We are remote work enthusiasts!
Want to write the history of artificial intelligence with us? Submit your application. We're excited to hear from you!