DATA ENGINEER (F/M/X)
Ready to boost your personal development in analytics, data science and AI? WE ARE.
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and be part of our amazing team and journey.
- You will support our customers in obtaining the necessary data easily and transparently in order to develop intelligent products in different fields (mobility, automotive, industrial, consumer, financial & non-profit organisations).
- You will design & implement data pipelines for our clients (external and internal) to process and provide large volumes of data.
- You will develop with your team applications for your stakeholders within an agile environment.
- You will support our stakeholders in making the right technology decision.
- You have the chance to work in a fast pace and multicultural environment and provide knowledge within your team.
- You are curious about latest technologies and new strategies - you keep yourself up to date.
- You know how to reach Data Science and Analytics people to build intelligent Systems and Visualisations.
- You gained already experience with Unix Systems.
- You have an analytical approach for finding solutions.
- Proficient English skills.
- Communication is not a buzzword for you. It's more a premise for daily work together within your team and other departments.
Interested in getting more information about our data team? Just look on their own website: https://applydata.io
- An interdisciplinary team with honest and open communication.
- A voice and sympathetic ear for every step of the way to where you want to be.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve
- Life-Work-Balance: Fair working hours, home office, flexible working hours or sabbatical is no problem for us
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties
DICONIUM AT ONE GLANCE
Over 1,000 employees from 43 nations
11 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
VW, Mercedes-Benz, Bosch, Allianz, Kodak Alaris, SICK und Trumpf, amongst others
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce and Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Since 1995, we have been helping industry leaders such as Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and Sick to harness the potential of digital transformation and provide millions of customers with exceptional experiences. As a strong partner, we accompany companies through the entire process of digitalization: from Innovation & Strategy, UX, Data & AI, Commerce and Technology to the creation of digital units.
One for all, all for one! Over 1,000 colleagues support our customers from eleven locations worldwide: Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg and Karlsruhe as well as Bangalore, Detroit, Beijing, Lisbon, London, San José and UAE. What unites us? The courage to break new ground, mutual mindfulness, teamwork and the will to make lasting changes.