We're looking for an MLOps / Back-End Engineer who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
- Experience or interest to work with Go and/or Python languages
- Experience with infrastructure technologies (Kubernetes and Docker)
- Experience developing distributed systems and microservice architectures
- Unit, integration, and end-to-end tests are an essential part of your coding style
- Passionate about learning new tools and keeping yourself up-to-date
- Willingness to communicate and share your knowledge with other team members
- Willingness to work in agile processes, like Scrum or Kanban
- Fluent in English
- You will be part of a self-organized, cross-functional team building a data platform
- Since our team is currently being developed from scratch, we need pragmatic engineers
- You are not only our 'code', you take responsibility for the whole product your team delivers
- You are curious and figure out how things work and how they should work for your product
- You bring your core expertise but are open to getting your hands dirty with back-end, DevOps, QA, and customer success
- You have a problem-solving attitude
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way organizations use and share data.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Improve yourself. We only hire the best and make them even better.
- Feel at home. Literally! We are remote work enthusiasts!
- Feel it’s your own company. Besides salary, we offer stock options because we want you to be part of YData.
Want to write the history of artificial intelligence with us? Submit your application now. We're excited to hear from you!