Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We're looking for an experienced, ambitious and hands-on Product Management professional to define, operationalize and support product lines to commercialize our DnA Hub. This is an opportunity for someone with a deep experience in building data products and technology - that have created significant value for organizations and their customers. The role is part of the BTIQ product team.
This position can be based out of a REMOTE location in the United States
- Form a clear product vision and principles for DnA Hub as a product within Bottomline Technologies
- Formulate and continually curate a product strategy for Data & Analytics that drives new growth opportunities across the business. Work with and across Product lines to embed this in their product strategies, as well as finding new, cross product line, opportunities that would be otherwise missed
- Roadmap – own the roadmap of DnA capabilities based on overall strategy and prioritized by commercial initiatives agreed with Product lines and exec team
- Work directly with PO’s to prioritize and curate the product backlog and ensure we are designing & delivering innovative DnA capabilities
- Work with the overall Data team – Engineering, Data Science etc – to deliver on DnA, and rollout, DnA capabilities per the roadmap
- Run education & enablement programs across BT to stimulate a “data first” approach to innovation and ensure uptake & usage of DnA Hub.
- Mentoring Product Managers, and working with Technology to create a new data team along with a cutting-edge data platform
- Be the “voice of BT DnA Strategy” with Marketing and also supporting strategic conversations with customers. Provide sales enablement training & tools to help the S&M teams represent our DnA strategy in a winning way
- Identify and work with the product lines & partners to create an ecosystem model for data that supports and surrounds BT growth – ingestion of 3rd party data, monetization of BT data assets.
- Knowing when to apply ML/Deep Learning and statistical analysis
- Senior Product Manager with 5 years+ track record of creating innovative Data & Analytics solutions. Experienced in strategic and hands-on data roles.
- Experience in key data & analytics tools and strategies – Machine Learning, Analytics, Data Lakes/Stores, Data Visualisation etc, in particular delivering these in a SaaS environment
- Strong bias toward innovation and commercialization. Have a passion for solving complex systems and data challenges.
- Able to provide direction to both direct reports (PO’s) and indirect (Data Engineering team)
- Strong communication & influencing skills at the snr management and executive level – internally and externally with customers & the broader market
- Able to work in a highly matrixed, global environment. Comfortable with ambiguity and able to lead from where they stand
- A highly competent and empathetic people manager, and able to lead, inspire, mentor and get individuals to bring their best to work everyday
- Highly collaborative, unafraid to seek advice and support from individuals across the organization
- Have created data strategies, hired data teams and built platforms at scale with high transaction volumes. Payments or FinTech experience is a plus.
- Comfortable working in market talking to clients and prospects, collecting and analyzing data to determine product direction and define business requirements
You’ll love Bottomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeatBottomline