As a Data Engineer at Erea Consulting you'll drive automation, personalization and data pipeline initiatives. You will own critical systems throughout the platform and be responsible for their development, adding new, valuable features, and ensuring that these systems perform correctly.
This position is flexible based in Guatemala or remote.
- Collaborate in the development of data products
- Develop reliable data pipelines that make data easily consumable by end users and other systems
- Design and implement data schemas and models that can scale
- Work to make Erea an innovator in the space by bringing passion and new ideas to work every day
- Strong knowledge of Python & SQL
- Experience with modern data stack tools: Airflow/dbt/Fievtran, etc.
- Experience with cloud platforms with strong preference to AWS
- Experience with Amazon Redshift or similar
- Experience building data pipelines
- Experience in custom ELT design, implementation, and maintenance
- Experience with command line, version control software (git)