As the Senior Product Analyst you will be the foundational team member for our Product Analytics team and create a robust self-service product analytics program from the ground up. You will work across our Product Operations, Analytics Engineering, and Engineering organization to understand the product data gaps and develop a plan to instrument the necessary tracking to power analytics and KPI’s. You will support the design, development, and administration of advanced analytics dashboards for reporting on our product health and performance. You will play a key role starting from requirements gathering, to delivery of an analytics solution, and continuous support of a self service dash-boarding and reporting.
You will work with product managers, engineers, and our analytics engineering team, to ensure our product organization has access to the data they need to answer critical questions. If you’re interested in building something from the ground up, having a high sense of ownership, and learning with a growth mindset, and have a passion for data informed decision making, this is the role for you.
What you'll do here:
- Product Event Tracking: Work across Analytics Engineering and Product to define and own product event tracking schema and select and implement a reporting tool such as Amplitude / Mixpanel.
- Product KPIs: Work closely with product to define and track product metrics and KPIs related to our North Star Metric and its input metrics.
- Product Dashboards: Support the design and development of product dashboards within an event tracking and reporting tool
- Product Strategy / Roadmap: Provide analysis and/ market studies to support strategic initiatives related to product strategy and roadmap
- Product A/B Testing: Create a system and visibility for future A/B testing of new features within the product analytics reporting tool, so success criteria for A/B testing can be quickly identified and understood.
What you'll need to thrive:
- Strong Proficiency in an event reporting tool such as Amplitude / Mixpanel
- Experience working with BI or Data engineers
- Strong Intuition for data and basic statistical concepts
- Effective communicator who can successfully operate in a cross-functional role (Product / Analytics Engineering / Eng)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences through visualizations and studies
- Strong intuition for product and user journeys and common SaaS KPIs