Computer Vision Engineer
As a Computer Vision Engineer, you will be a core member of the platform software team, developing autonomous tools and services that keep both customer data and Amazon Intellectual Property safe.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about building customer-centric, innovative products. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment.
· Enjoys working side by side with colleagues and teams to problem solve
· Is effective and thrives in a dynamic, flexible environment
· Knows what is important when shipping products to customers and has been through the process from start to finish
· Is comfortable with proactive, outward communication and technical leadership
· Experience building and optimizing computer vision and machine learning algorithms.
· BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
· In-depth knowledge of computer vision and machine learning algorithms and their application
· Knowledge of C/C++ development in Unix/Linux environments
· Experience working with deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTouch, MxNet, ONNX, and Caffe.
· Comfortable in some scripting language of choice
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Seattle, Washington, USA • Onsite